Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's Christmas!

It’s been an interesting year. Those of you who read this blog and know me personally know some of the things I’ve been through. And I just wanted to take a moment to let you know how very much I appreciate each and every one of you. Without your prayers I would never have seen the miracles that have happened in my life and in the lives of my family. Thank you for laying your own lives down for the time it takes to pray. I know that many of you have spent hours before the Father on my behalf and the only way I can “repay” you is to pray for you in return. And I do. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas as we celebrate the remembrance of the miraculous birth of Our Saviour. May our Father bless you abundantly for your caring love. Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment